*In order to take Reeds 201 you must take 101 as this course builds upon the information which will not be repeated in 201.
Are You Stressed Right Now??
- Have the last few weeks caused you to feel continual stress as the market sells off day after day after day?
- Are you at the point where you want to turn off the news and not look at your account because you can’t bear to see further losses?
- Do you wish you could find some way to get your investment portfolio back on track?
We can remove your stress and put your account back on track!
"And our Supply Index, which was divergent at the February highs in the S&P, today signaled a potential uptrend by breaking above the May 2019 highs today in a bear market signal. The mechanical strategy is already sidelined from our other defenses"—Comment from February 27, 2020 issue of REED$TRADER DAILY COMMENTARY
How much money would you have saved if you were completely out of stocks on February 24th?
"One of the great advantages of internals is that they force you to focus on what investors are doing and not on what they are saying. Our short-term trigger point of 70% down-volume accompanied by 5 distribution days came on Feb 21 just two days after the all-time highs on the S&P, with our Bear Market signal coming just three days later. Since that first warning day, we have had eight 90% down-days and three 80% down-days over the next eighteen trading days for the largest conflagration of these intense one-sided selling panic sessions in market history, including the crash of 1929, the two months of meltdown into the Oct-Nov 2008 momentum bottom of the GFC, and even the 1987 crash."—Comment from March 23, 2020 issue of REED$TRADER DAILY COMMENTARY
A message from Chuck Whitman of Reedstrader:
Our System is called the REED$TRADER System because it is intended to be a flexible system used to read the market.
The system can be used to trade in any market environment including the volatile market we are currently seeing.
Historically, our system has had some of its best years in down years for the stock market.
During the financial crisis, REED$TRADER Mechanical System made 55% in 2007 and 73% in 2008. The reason we had these returns is that we trade BOTH Long and Short. We currently are sitting in 100% cash waiting to deploy shorts on the next rally. As a result, our system can help build your portfolio consistently over time regardless of the market environment!!!
Our REED$TRADER System is composed of a series of systems and indicators that can be adapted to fit anyone's investment objectives. "Let us show you the path!"
Next step to grow your REED$TRADER skills!! Learn how to hold top positions for long term trades. Learn how to reduce your risk by incorporating more stringent scanning and trading rules.
This momentum trading system begins with the Reedstrader Mechanical System, a rules-based, mechanical trading system for use on stocks and ETFs, and expands the toolset to high-powered discretionary trading. The information in this advanced class can be learned by novices who understand the Basic Reedstrader Mechanical System, as well as experienced professionals looking to add a defendable edge to their trading process. The system can help you generate larger gains regardless of your trading performance so far.
Five important aspects of Reedstrader 201 that are not covered in the Reedstrader 101:
1) Mark’s longer-term models called “Slow Reeds”. These rules create a trading system with very little work involved, long holding times and high R-multiple returns.
2) Mark’s “Slow Reeds” method allows for (1) Lower turnover, (2) Less management time, (3) adaptation to retirement accounts such as 401(k) or IRA accounts.
3) Introduction of Mark’s Runaway Patterns that can be used to improve the reliability of signals and for short term trading
4) Chuck’s WAM Relative Strength concept that is fantastic in combination with Reeds signals to improve performance and reduce drawdown. WAM Relative Strength plays a key role in making sure you are always long the strongest stocks and short the weakest stocks.
5) Chuck’s Market Profile Patterns that combined with Reeds signals, create low-risk, high reward trades. Understanding Profile is a key aspect of increasing your understanding of market behavior.
- Learn “Slow” REED$ Method – Long term Signals that can be held for multiple months
- Learn WAM Relative Strength – Relative Strength that is applicable to any asset class to improve performance and reduce drawdown
- 90/90 – 10/10 Mechanical System – Relative Strength combination system that reduces drawdowns while being invested in top long and short names
- Runaway Patterns and Volume Traction
- Correction over signals and how to integrate with “Slow” REED$
- How to pick top names when correction over signal is provided
- ADX – How to use ADX to identify market environments and extremes in trend expansion and contraction
- Value Areas – How to use Market Profile Value Areas to support top trending stocks
This course also includes:
- Mark’s proven tools for analyzing the market
- Chuck Whitman’s explanation of WAM Relative Strength and how it is used to improve on the Reedstrader Mechanical System
- Mark’s Long-term and Runaway pattern analysis technique
- Lower Turnover, less management time
- More scalability
- Ideal for retirement accounts
- Mark’s correction-over identification tools and methods
- Mark’s vehicle and sector selection methods putting patterns and timing together
- Mark’s Longer-Term models for high R-multiple returns
- Chuck’s implementation of Value Area Patterns that improve the performance of REED$TRADER System.
Learn Discretionary tools that will reduce Strategy draw-downs, improve returns, increase scale and offer more trade alternatives
Framework for compiling a discretionary trading plan OR implementing new Systems that can enhance the REED$TRADER Mechanical System’s market edge.
BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED:
(access given after the workshop)
- Access to the REED$TRADER 201 Webinar Recordings for 30 days after the workshop ($1995). That means you can watch the REED$TRADER 201 workshop over and over again!!
- 1-month subscription ($123 value) to the Portfolio Strategy Letter (PSL). PSL is a monthly subscription service composed of several different asset class investing models. Every month, these different models are updated along with commentary surrounding that specific asset class. Strategies include the High Yield Strategy which has returned 10% per year with a maximum drawdown of 12% and never had a losing year in 27 years. PSL is $495/year
- 1-month subscription to REED$TRADER DAILY COMMENTARY ($399 value). REED$TRADER DAILY COMMENTARY is a daily service that gives updates on stock market internals (taught in Stock Market Timing Workshop), overall market context, daily updates of what happened in the market, daily updating of the Reed’s long and short candidates, daily updates to our BO and Run Momentum List, and MUCH more. You will have to see it to believe it!! REED$TRADER is an institutional quality newsletter that would typically sell for $5k-$10k per year.
- Access to the REED$TRADER 101 Webinar Recordings for 30 days after the workshop ($495). That means you can watch the REED$TRADER 101 workshop over and over again!!
- REED$TRADER 101 Manual ($495)– Detailed 125-page manual to support the webinar that is full of functional details to make sure you understand all aspects of the strategy including execution, vocabulary for certain terms, supporting articles, etc.
- Access to various other REED$TRADER 101 Webinar Resources for 30 days after the workshop that include: 101 Track Record Excel & PDF, 101 Trading Plan, and 7 Steps to Profitability PDF.
- Access to various other REED$TRADER 201 Webinar Resources for 30 days after the workshop that include: Slow Reeds Trading Plan, and TVA Trading plan.