1-year subscription of Reed’s Report + Portfolio Strategy Letter for $1095 ($295 savings/year over regular service price)
You will receive:
- Reed’s Report Monthly Webinar Annual Subscription
- Portfolio Strategy Letter – Mark Boucher’s flagship publication. PSL has been published since 1992.
- Institutional quality research on the general market, asset class analysis, potential mania list, government watch list, Top/Bottom Relative Strength Stock List.
- High Yield Portfolio – Strategy that has made money for 27 consecutive years with average annual return > 10% with a max drawdown of 12%
- Uncorrelated Fund Portfolio – investments in commodities and alternative investments that have low correlation to traditional equities and bonds
- Great combo with Reed’s Report – Portfolio Strategy Letter and Reed’s Report complement each other wonderfully. Part of the inspiration for Reed’s Report was to have both a live delivery of content and a forum to get questions answered from Portfolio Strategy Letter
PLUS, Additional Bonuses:
- Reed$trader Webinar -- Learning Runaway Criteria to improve vehicle selection for short-term trading ($495 Value)
- PSL Manual – pdf on how to maximize your PSL subscription
That’s $1,985 in value for just $1095!!
All trades, patterns, charts, systems, trading strategies, etc., discussed in this Service and its materials are for illustrative and educational purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representations or implications are being made that using REED$TRADER, $harpeCoach products, services, or trading systems will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. Investments or strategies mentioned in this Service, including any attachments or supplemental materials, may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation, or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding investment or strategies mentioned in this Service, including any attachments or supplemental materials. Before acting on information in this Service, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider advice from your own financial or investment adviser. Investors should be aware of potential risks involving options trading, including losses beyond 100% of capital invested, and are advised to consult with an investment professional.